We appreciate your visit to our website and thank you for your interest
in our company, our products and our web pages. Protecting your privacy when
using our web pages is important to us. Therefore, please take note of the following
1) Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data Basically, you may visit our website without us collecting any personal data from you. Personal data is only collected if you voluntarily disclose such data for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Without your explicit consent, this data is merely used for contract performance and processing your inquiries. Upon complete fulfilment of the contract and complete payment of the purchase price your data will be stored with care for tax and commercial law retention periods, to be deleted upon expiry of these periods. Furthermore, personal data is collected, if you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter. We use this data for our own advertising purposes in terms of our e-mail newsletter provided you have explicitly consented to it. You may unsubscribe from our Newsletter at any time using the respective link in the Newsletter or by sending us a message. Your e-mail address will be deleted immediately after unsubscribing.
2) Transfer of Personal Data For the purpose of contract fulfilment, personal data collected by us is transferred to the transport company commissioned with the delivery, provided this is required for delivering the goods. For handling of payments, we transfer your payment data to the commissioned credit institution.
3) Cookies Among other things this website uses so-called ”cookies” serving to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure – for instance to accelerate navigation on our platform. Furthermore, cookies allow us to measure the frequency of website visits as well as general navigation. Cookies are small text files stored on your computer system. Please note that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, mostly so-called ”session cookies”. ”Session cookies” are characterized by being automatically deleted from your hard drive upon the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and allow us to recognize your computer system during your next visit (so-called permanent cookies). You may certainly decline these cookies at any time provided your browser permits this. Please note that once your browser is set to decline cookies (from our website) certain features of this website may not be available or restricted.
4) Use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analyses service provided by Google Inc. (”Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called ”cookies”, text files stored on your computer allowing to analyse your use of the website. The information provided by the cookie on your use of the website is usually transmitted to and stored on a server from Google in the United States. Within the member states of the European Union or in other countries that are parties to the European Economic Area Agreement, however, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google beforehand if IP anonymisation is activated on this website. Only in exceptional cases the complete IP address is sent to a Google server in the United States and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and provide other services for the website operator relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by activating the respective setting on your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all features of this website to their full extent. Furthermore, you may prevent Google from collecting and processing data on your website use generated by the cookie (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
5) Information on Customer Rights and Contacts You are entitled to obtain information on your saved data free of charge and to correct, block or delete this data where applicable. Please contact us with any further inquiries about the collection, processing or use of your personal data. The same shall apply for obtaining information, your requests to block, delete or correct your personal data as well as for withdrawals of granted consents. You can find our contact address in our legal notice.